Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wisdom Has A Voice

It's good to reflect back. Those times when we don't understand. Things come into our lives that we can't change.

That is when what we believe kicks in. The wisdom that we learned through out life. There are times we change what we do. There things we stop doing or things we start doing.

I see as I've did the journaling assignments, I made fewer typing errors. My spelling has improved. When I check my spelling, I have less misspelled words.
Also, I think my thinking has changed. I see things with new insight. It's like a twist so to speak. The flow of words come at times. I see that when I'm composing poems.
Journaling is a good thing to do. I didn't journal here daily. But I do journal or write a poem daily. It's good to exercise our thinking daily.

Thanks for reading.Wisdom Has A Voice

Stay On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...