Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Remembering My Journey Of A Lifetime

It was back on November 16, 1998, I began a journey of a lifetime. I was on a 10 day journey exploring the Holy Land with a group of 25 people. It was an adventure.

I had my first airplane ride. It was an experience. I had a window seat. I try to reflect back on my journey each year. I look at what I wrote. I wish I would have recorded more of what I was doing.

Life is a school. We learn every single day of our lives. I hope to record some of my finding in each day more. I believe that there are some value in what we experience each day.

I learned the value of reflecting back for time to time in my life. I see by doing this I can be able to appreciate things more. It's when we look back we see things that we haven't seen before.

May we go through life learning to reflect back on the good of things. May we journey onward thanking God for being with us. May we have memories that will last for a lifetime. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
Remembering My Journey Of A Lifetime
Stay On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...