Monday, November 7, 2011

Reflections

It's good to reflect back at times on our lives. Even in those times when we don't understand. Times when things came into our lives that we can't change. We don't need to have explanations for things.

We believe what we believe. The wisdom that we learned through out life comes when it comes. Wisdom does have a voice. It's there in times when we change what we do.
There are things we stop doing or things we start doing.

I have seen over the year of doing these journaling assignments, I made fewer typing errors. My spelling has improved. When I check my spelling, I have less misspelled words.

Also, I think my thinking has changed. I see things with new insight. It's like a twist so to speak. The flow of words come at times. I see that when I'm composing poems.
Journaling is a good thing to do.


I didn't journal here daily. But I do journal or write a poem daily. It's good to exercise our thinking for daily.

Thanks for reading.
Reflections
Stay On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...