Monday, November 21, 2011

Some Thoughts

I've been future posting some of my poems. I'm up to May 9, 2013. I continue to write a poem a day.

I'm journaling some blogs for my family history site. I found some photo. I'm still searching for family history. I have come across more information. I'm excited.

The Winter season is upon us. It's getting colder here. I had to break out my Winter coat. There are some warm blooded. They have not coats or jackets on. But they have their hands in their pockets.

I'm getting in tune with the Holiday Season. The spirit of giving is upon us. Thanksgiving starts us off with the Holidays to the New Year.

There are 40 days left in this year. I'm enjoying the days as they come. Hope all is coming along with you. Peace be with you. God Bless.  Take care

Thanks for reading.
Stay On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...