Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Becoming Who I Am

Some of My Thoughts:
I think I'm becoming more aware of what things that aren't working. There are things that get to me. I'm learning to be patient. I'm seeing myself more open and not as much saying things that I think to people who really know me.

I see that the people around me are who they are. I can't change them. I can only work on what I can as God is changing me.

We are all different. We have to learn to forgive others as well as ourselves. Life is a school. We have to learn from what we go through. We need to keep moving on into what is becoming.

Who Am I Now?
I believe I'm becoming and becoming more as I'm allowing myself to become with the help of the Holy Spirit who's guiding me into the light that's set before me.  

Thanks for reading.

May we continue on the journey in who we are becoming.
May the grace of God lead us the way that we should go.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...