Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nourishment

Journaling Assignment #45 "Nourishment" via YOU Journaling.

What are you feeding your body? What you put into your body, whether its food, drink, or absorbed through your skin has a dramatic impact on your mood and your thoughts. We are conditioned by our environment.

What we put into and/or absorb in our bodies is apart of that environment. Are you adequately nourishing your body? Do you truly know what is healthy and what isn't?

This week, keep log of what you put into your body throughout the week (you can do this in your journal or on a separate chart you can create for yourself).

Just like the fact that most of our thoughts are unconscious, sometimes what we put into our bodies is unconscious too. This is as more so an exercise in awareness as opposed to discipline or accountability.

Decide whether the substances you put into your body serve you or whether they run you down. Notice how you feel physically and what thoughts are associated with your physical feelings after you eat and drink. Journal about these thoughts and feelings.

Some Of My Thought:
We should be watching what we put into our bodies.
I know I should.

Nourish is important in our lives.
I know that I'm not eating the way I should.

When I'm on the go, I tend to eat the quick things that are there.
I'm needing to slow down.
Junk foods isn't good.

I feel as though when I eat it's good.
But after I eat what I ate isn't healthy.

I have to have that balance in what to put in my body.
Even more what I put on my body.
Chemical and lotions each go into the skin too.

I hope that I learn to eat better.
I need to say no to foods I know that aren't good for me.

Lord help me!
May the LORD help us all.

Thanks for reading.

Nourishment
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...