Monday, September 12, 2011

Contributions In Life

I've been thinking. What do I contribute to the world around me? And What do I bring to others where I'm at?

There are a lot of things that we can do and not think that they are of help to others. We can have an encouraging word for someone. Or we can make someone laugh. Those little things that we can take for granted.

I try to bring some humor into the world that I'm in. It soften up the tone. It be a listener, to show that I care and to bring some comforting words of encouragement.

It's a good feeling when there is some feedback. It shows that what I'm doing is of some help. I'm glad that the LORD is using me for His good.

So no matter how small or how big our contribution may be, believe that there is some good there. We might not think what we do matters. But it does. It matters more than we can think.

May we see that we all have something to give of ourselves. May we not be afraid if others don't appreciate what we do. May the LORD reward us for what we do for the glory of his name. Amen.
Thanks for reading.
Contributions In Life
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...