Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What Happened Last Night?

Assignment #47 , "What happened last night?", via YOU Journal


The hours we spend asleep can have a big impact on our day.

Each day when you wake up in the morning, take note of how you feel. Are you rested?
Are you tired?
Did you dream?
What was your dream about?
Do you feel excited about the day ahead?
Do you feel dread?

Take a moment or two to reflect on how you want to be feeling as you face the day and jump onto your journal to write it down.

Some Of My Thoughts:
I was feeling great this morning when I woke up.
I felt rested.
I did have some dreams but I forgot what I dreamt.
I wasn't too excited about this day.
I don't dread the day.

I knew that I had to do some things today.
I wake up about the same time every day.
Every day is different.
There are challenges that come my way.

May we be aware of things when we wake up each morning.
May we prepare ourselves for the day.
May we make the most of what's to come in our days.
Amen.

Thanks for reading.What Happened Last Night?
Have A Great Day!
Stay On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...