Monday, August 29, 2011

Increasing And Improving Relationships Through Sharing

re so much that we can do to increase and improve our relationships. First of all, we have to want to. And second, there should be some interaction in the process. Relationships takes more than one person.

We need to know what to share. And with whom to share things with. I've learned that I can share some things with some people. I have to have wisdom. I can't share everything.

When I'm blogging on my other sites, I tend to share information and photos. On my family history website I share information on the family. It's valuable information. In most cases I don't receive online comments. But what I do is a gift for those who are searching for their ancestors.

There are tangible gifts that we can share with one another. Some ordinary things can be fun. We don't have to spend a lot of things. It's the though that counts. It can be a card or a word of encouragement.

When I greet at church I tend to spend a few minutes with some friends. It's good to hear how others are doing. It's a good sign to show that we care enough to talk.

There are times when I don't expect things in return. There is a joy in doing this. I know in time that there should be something come my way. I try not to get uptight.

We can share and share and share. While not expecting something in return. I know in time if there is no appreciation on what I'm doing I tend not to want to share.

In order to increase and improve relationship we have to learn to share something about ourselves. It can be the simples thing. We can share a smile, a hug or a word of encouragement when we meet.

I feel great when others ask me something. I can get all excited when talking about my family history. There are times when I speak with friends I get blessed. There's something about getting together in sharing.

Good company is wonderful. We can do things without having to go anywhere special. It's the joy of being and joying life together.

May we grow in our relationship. May we learn to share our lives with others. May we feel comfortable to share with people who we can relate to. May we not be rude in not sharing with our friends. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.Increasing And Improving Relationships Through Sharing
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...