Saturday, September 24, 2011

Love And Don't Love About Yourself

Assignement #46 via YOU Journal

What do you love about you and what don't you love about you?

All of us think, operate, and act in ways that make us happy and proud of ourselves; the opposite is also true. Sometimes we behave in ways that leave us feeling embarrassed and ashamed.

This week, write what it is you most love about yourself and what you don't love about yourself. Notice and write about how you feel when you list these character traits. Consciously focus on what you love and what your strengths are.

Pay attention to when you notice the things about yourself that you don't love; what are the beliefs that cause you not to love these aspects?

Are these beliefs you want to live with for the rest of your life? If not, trade up and identify beliefs that are far more serving. It also helps to keep focused on the things you love. Focus on what's right about you rather than what you perceive not to be.

Some of my thoughts;I love that I can love and be loved.
I love that I can make friends with those who want to be friends.

I don't like when I'm no on track.
I don't like when things I do that offend others.

Thanks for reading.Love And Don't Love About Yourself

Myself
Stay On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...