Friday, May 20, 2011

Who Do I Love? I Love Myself & Others

I love myself.  It's a good confession. I have to live with myself all the time. So I should learn to love myself. I have to grow in the things in life that comes.

Thee should be a balance in how I do things. I should love others. It should be in a healthy manner. A good relationship with yourself is good. It helps out with relationships with others.

I tend to watch what I say about myself. I catch myself saying negative things about myself. I need to stop that. I should say what the Bible says about who I am in Christ Jesus. His words bring hope to my soul. I am not my own.

As I'm learning to love myself I can love others. I can show love through me actions. Love is patient. Love is gentle. There is so much more to love than we can express to others.

May the love of God that is within us be known to others around us. May we love as we should. May the Spirit of God guide us in our lives. Amen.

Thanks for reading.Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...