Sunday, May 15, 2011

Who Do I Love? I Love God

I can say that I love God. He is in my thinking every day. I believe God cares for me. There are times I'm aware He in my presence.  I talk to God as much as I can.

I express my concern with Him. I believe He hears me. He's a loving God. He is the Creator of life itself. God loves.

I fee safe and assure that God is who He days He is. I read the written word in scripture. Scripture brings encouragement to me. I'm built up... I 'm lifted and corrected by His Holy Spirit.

There are words I can't express..the love I have for God. God loves me more than I can love myself. I can love because God's Spirit dwells in me. I can express God's love to others.

Sharing Some of my thoughts.
Thanks for reading. Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...