Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happiest Person Alive: Who Is The Happiest Person Alive You Have Encountered?

I can't fully answer this question. I have to really know the person and what he or she is going through. It's "real" life when we can go through things when others see the joy that there...

I believe that the atmosphere can change we people come into a room. It can appear as how we speak and approach life as it comes. There is a force there that changes things.

We can describe people in ways that we think they are. Someone may appear sad when they are just thinking. While others may have joy written on their faces while going through a hard time. How is that?

I think it's what we believe. The energy in us can release good or bad reactions. What comes out of our mouth, speaks what's on our hearts. Our minds can place tricks on us.

We can interact with people. We can encourage one another and influence others with what help in life. What others share with us can affect our thinking. We have a choose to receive or let it go.

There are things that we do that trigger others interest. The good that others see in us product good.  I've wondered, what makes a person happy. Is is how people live? What they have? How much money they have?

We all have situations in  our lives that can trouble us. We have to face them. We all go through things. But we all have a choose to make. To  be positive or be negative about what 's going on in our lives.

We can look at life with the eyes of faith. We can make some good out of what is there. And we can do the best to get through life.

I think what we know makes us happy. I mean, that in the good of knowing about things. We can know a lot of things. Some of those things we know aren't all good.

I believe that there are times when we can change the atmosphere where we are at. It's by what we say. What we do in response to what's going on in our lives.

We speaks words of blessings. We speak words of cursing. We choose. Be a blessings or be a cure. I rather be a blessing.

I know that we have sorrow in our lives. But we shouldn't be sorrowful all the time. That's not healthy.

Happiness come from within our belief system. What we believe to be so. What we know is to be the truth. Who we know that can help us live the life in which we should.

Some more of my thoughts on happiness in my life.
I can appear happy when I'm going through things in my life.
People have told me that.

May we learn to be positive in life. May we bring happiness to those around us. May the joy of the LORD be our strength. May we be a blessing wherever we go. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.
Happiest Person Alive: Who Is The Happiest Person Alive You Have Encountered?
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...