Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trading Up

I've been having issues with my online status. I haven't be able to be online much since April 28, 2011. So, I had to Trade up on some things.

I've been trading the time that I wasn't online with cleaning. I found some photos and made a collage. Also, I've been journaling the old fashion way. I started a Blog Journaling Blog Notebook. I wrote some future post for my xanga site.

Trading up is a good thing to do. When one thing doesn't work, do other things. I did have a good time being offline. I wanted to be online. Hope that this doesn't happen too often.

May we learn to trade up when things don't come our way. May we go with the flow of live. May the LORD grant us wisdom to Trade Up things in our lives.
Amen.

Thanks for reading.Trading Up
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...