Sunday, May 22, 2011

Making Challenges For Myself

I know that it's good to face fear, head on. There are things that has to come on order to go through what brings fear on. I've been trying to face some of my fears.

There are some things that I've been holding onto. Perhaps fear of letting go of things that causes more fear. I don't know. I'm learning to let go.

I don't know why I avoid things that I know that brings on fear. Little by little I think I'm making progress. Well, it's worth a try.

There are some people who bring up things in conversations that gives me the jitters. I can't seem to shake it. Wonder way this happens?

I haven't really thought about anyone who is really successful that I would like to know. I don't know what to talk about.  Really, I don't know.

I need to dedicate my time to exercise more. I'm lacking the discipline in doing so. I need to take actions in my life. I need to be around of what's going on.

I've notice that I'm get tried more during the past two weeks. I need to get more rest. I have to have balance in my days.

As for my relationships... I have little social friends. I have learned that I can't share things with certain friends. I seem to know as my friendships grow. What to share and what not to share.

I know I need to start somewhere. I  need to challenge myself to face things. If I do things little by little maybe I would be overwhelm when things come.

May we journal how we can challenge ourselves. May we be aware of how we feel. May we experience the positive outlook at the things that bring us fear. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
Making Challenges For Myself
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...