Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Life's Purpose

The answers from the assignment in first person....

 What comes to me most naturally?

I don't know.  There are things that bring me joy. I can remember some things that I see as important. There are things I note that are worthy to be noted. I like searching my family history.  I look for the uniqueness in things.

How can I execute my sweet spot in a way that positively impacts the world I live in: my environment  in my community?

I use what I do in ways I try to be creative. I like to add some special things in life to others. I have a website on my family history. Also recently, I'm using facebook to sames some photos.  I see that in sharing, things can bring good into our lives. It's an witness for others as well.

Purpose: sharing positive, impactful messages that inspire hope and possibility in others and help people raise their self-confidence and self-esteem.

What I do and others can build a relationship and growing life.  We can see the similar things in life. We can laugh and relate to one another.  We should see the good in others.

How does my purpose reflect my highest values and my greatest fascinations?
 
I see that I'm planting seeds for the future generations. I'm allowing people in the future to see how things were in our present days. What fascinations I see can bring some good into others' lives.

What do I want my life to be about?

Over the years I can say my purpose in life is connection with the living God. I want to reflect Christlike image....to be more and more Christlike.

To love God and others
To walk humbly before God
To do justice.

The more I becoming who God wants me to become, I feel that I'm living out the purpose for my life. With the help of the Holy Spirit I'm becoming.

What change do I want to see most occur in the world and how can I facilitate it?
The change is to bring peace to a dying world. That starts with one person at a time. The only true peace comes through the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ.

May we be used by God. May we see our purpose in life. May we grow in the love of the LORD in all that's there for us to do for the glory of God. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.
My Life's Purpose
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...