Wednesday, January 25, 2023

John: A Family Member

I'm thankful for my brother, John. He is the fifth born of nineteen.  He is  almost 79. 

I'm thankful that John shares some of his life's stories with me. I have a notebook of The Stories We Tell.  At times, when John and I start talking; he begins to share. I say wait a minute, wait a minute, I got to get my book.  

I'm thankful that John has a good memories. I asked him who were his teachers. He remembered all the names of his elementary school teachers. And he shared with me some of the stories  our mother told him when he was young.

I'm thankful for my family members.
John: A Family Member

Thanks for reading.
Blessings 
Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...