Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Something Someone Gave Me: A Compliment

I'm thankful for the gifts that God has blessed me with. I'm thankful for the gift of life that Jesus gives. I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to welcome people into the service before the Sunday gathering.

It's a good feeling to see people coming into the building each Sunday as we gather as the church to worship Jesus. And seeing the children running to check in to their classes. Thank You, Jesus!   

The compliment came on  Sunday, January 22, 2023.

I'm thankful for the elderly man who came up to me and gave me a compliment.  I was not expecting to hear this.

At first, he asked me if I was a greeter? I said yes and showed him my name tag. Then he reached out his left hand to shake mine.. He thank me for being a greeter. And he said that he appreciated all that I do. That made a good feeling inside me. I thank God for that man. And I believe God sent him to me. I needed to hear this. 

Being a greeter is challenging.
 
At times we forget to thank others for what they do. We can take the gifts that God blesses us with for granted. If you are a greeter in a church or work where you greet people ; THANK YOU for your ministry. God bless you. 

Thanks for reading
Something Someone Gave Me: A Compliment

Blessings
S.A. Blakley . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...