Saturday, January 14, 2023

Spouse / Significant Other : Week Two

I googled the definition of significant other. 
"A person having importance in, or influence on, another's life."

I can relate to this definitions because I have no spouse. 

That person would be Jesus Christ, the Son of God and my LORD. 

I'm so thankful that Jesus came into my life when I was a teenager. I always call upon Him every day of my life well before I began attending regular  Sunday gatherings, when I was in my 30's . I continue to gather with the church on a weekly bases. 

I don't know what I would do without Him. I have my eyes fixed on Jesus. I'm thankful that God keeps me in His watchful eyes. I pray that people will get to know Jesus as who He is.

LORD, save those who don't know You and continue to save all who know You as LORD and Savior. 
We can't live life without You. In Jesus' Name Amen!

Thanks for reading. 
S.A. Blakley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...