Saturday, January 21, 2023

Family

 When I think of family, I think of my parents, siblings and etc. 

I'm thankful for the couple in whom God choose to be my father, David and mother. Lula.
I'm thankful for the children that God choose to come out of my parents' union. 
I'm thankful that I was my parents' last and 19th child. I wasn't born by accident. 

I'm thankful that I had the honor to grow up around my parents and family.
I'm thankful that my Grandmother, Mary lived down the street.
I'm thankful that  some of my mother's siblings lived in the neighborhood. 
I'm thankful for my uncles and aunts and their children. 

Challenge For Week  Three In 2023. 
I'm thankful for FAMILY 

I'm thankful for those who read my post. 
Blessings
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...