Saturday, January 7, 2023

Why Start This Challenge Of Gratitude? Week One

I was searching throw some of my old papers. And I came across a sheet of paper with 52 Weeks Of Gratitude Challenge. I thought to myself: maybe I can use this On My Journey site. It will keep me active in journaling. 

Why Start This Challenge Of Gratitude? It's good to have something to be thankful for and we should thank God daily for all the goodness and mercy that comes into our lives.  

I'm thankful that I found this 52 weeks challenge. I have done this before I can't recall the year. Perhaps it was around 2015 or earlier. It was a challenge to do back then. Now I will see how my life has changed over the years. This is my second time around with these same journaling prompts. 


NOTE:
I came back to start this entry on January 14, 2023.
I didn't want to miss out on the first week. 
I hope to post the week two on January 14, 2023. 

Thanks for reading. 
S.A. Blakley

Here's what I posted on January 7, 2023. 

Into Another Year,  In Season

I still don't know what to use this site for. 
I'm using my other blogger sites

I'm not much into poetry.
But, here is one I started. 


Into another year, this season 
Come bow, we're suppose to be

Shining forth from darkness
Walking into the light, let's see

Praising and worshipping 
The everlasting King

Evening  through morning our hearts  
In Him, we'll always to sing

He's our Salvations 
From season to season
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...