Saturday, June 30, 2018

Black Sheep #52Ancestors 52 Weeks

I have a lot of relatives. Many I don't know about. Some know their family tree. While others are searching to find theirs. Some families don't know about the lost long relatives. I guess we call them the black sheep in the family. The relatives that people don't talk about. Are those the ones born out of wedlock?

As I'm coming across my DNA relatives, I'm coming across cousins, I didn't know about. Some of them know who their parent (s) are or were. And some I'm discovering who were adopted searching for their biological parents.

I don't see people as "Black Sheep". There shouldn't be no "black sheep" in the family. Family is family. We have our in laws and our out laws. The connections is still there through the off springs.

 We should be some connections with family. We have our dislikes and our opinions. We have to learn to get along. Blood is thicker than water.

We are born into the family that God has chosen for us. We are not born by accident. God has a  plan for each of us. There are no black sheep relatives.  May we learn to love and live with one another.  For we are family. Family is important.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...