Sunday, June 10, 2018

The Jesus Revolution

Happy Month of June!

It's the start of the Summer Season.
I hope that you make the most of this season.
Stay CoOL!

The Sunday message them for the 4 Sundays June and 4 Sunday in July at Word Of Life Church  The Jesus Revolution  It's an 8 part series. The Last Sunday of July will start another series.

The kingdom of God is here and it's coming.
May those who are Christian be apart of The Jesus Revolution.
Amen!

I'm slowing down on journaling on this Church Life section.
I've been enjoying my time during the Sunday gatherings.
I hope that you gather with the Church.
If not, I pray that you will.

The Prayer and Scripture for the week are on the links below.

June   3  Second Sunday after Pentecost     
June 10  Third Sunday after Pentecost    
June 17   Fourth Sunday after Pentecost 
June 24  Fifth Sunday after Pentecost 


Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...