Saturday, June 2, 2018

So Far Away #52Ancestors 52 Weeks

I wasn't for sure how to approach this theme.

What have I noticed by being so far away?
I started searching for my family connections with little information. And now I've gained  more than I've started. There's more out there. But, it seems so far away.

Where I lived is so far away from where some of my relatives lived. 
New York, New York,  Denver Colorado, Sacramento, California, Portland, Oregon. St. Paul, Minnesota, Ann Harbor, Michigan.

How can I see so far away?
There were times when I could see things in a distant without knowing clues of some family connections. I connected the dots. I had to wait to see if what I saw was true.

Why do some things feel so far away?
Some times, I wonder why things appear so far away. There are things that could be so near to me. I can't see. My mind wonders. Is this so? The feeling at a lost and being so far away.


When and where will I see it?  It's so far away.
I figure, by now, I shouldn't be so uptight about what I can't see things. If I learn to wait, things will come in due time or not at all. I need to believe. I can't see everything I want.

So far away may not be, too far away.
If we ponder, being on the positive side of what we're seeking, things won't appear so far away. We have to learn to wait. So far away maybe. But, we shouldn't worry about the out come.

May we not think of things being so far away. May we believe in due season, those things so far away will be so close to us and so dear to us then we can imagine. May we not worry about things.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...