Sunday, April 22, 2018

The Kingdom of God: The Earth

This is my Father's world, O let me not forget.  Happy Earth Day! Did anyone hug a tree, today. I did.

It was a beautiful Lords' day! I enjoyed myself. I did some things not on my daily dos.  I stepped out of my comfort zone. I didn't think to hug a tree today. But, I did. It was Earth Day!

I chatted with people and listened on to others who were having some conversations. There were two man talking about politics and protection yourself from crime. They were deep.

The Sunday Gathering. 10 AM cst
It's nice to see people week after week. There are people I see every now and than. We only have one Sunday gathering.  We can easily miss one another.

The Message
Earth Day message by Brian Zahnd "Soil With A Soul" Series: A Life That We Can Live

“Those who call Genesis scripture should understand that to wisely steward creation is our first vocation That vocation has never been rescinded.”  Brian Zahnd

Holy Communion:
We are connected to the bread and wine through Jesus. The bread and wine came from the earth just as humanity was breathe into being from the dust of the ground.

Prayer for the week: "O God, whose Son Jesus is the good shepherd of your people; Grant that when we hear his voice we may know him who calls us each by name, and follow where he leads; who, with you and the Holy Spirit, lives and reigns, one God, for ever and ever. Amen."  The Book Of Common Prayer

Scripture for the week of April 22, 2018
 John 10:11-18

Hope you will enjoy the last full week of April.
It's been weird weather most of the month.
Spring is springing back.
Enjoy!

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...