Sunday, April 8, 2018

Celebating The Life That God Has Given

What a beautiful Lord's Day! It's been a wonder day of celebrating my life. I'm thankful that God has placed people in my pathway to celebrate with me. God is so good! Thank You, Abba Father!


Church gathering was at 10 am.

"A Life That We Can Live" Message by Pastor Brian Zahnd
From the Series: A Life That We Can Live.

“Every bush is on fire with God. Every bush, every tree, every bird, every blade of grass, every grain of sand, even the innumerable stars are all on fire with the glory of God.” Brian Zahnd

Oh! LORD, help us tend to our souls. Teach us to slow down. Make us aware that wherever we go, we're on Holy ground. Lead us to that quiet place to where we can meet with you. Show us a life that we can live, day by day as we experience Your glory

Prayer for the week: April 8, 2018
Scripture for the week: John 20:19-31

Born Day Celebration
I enjoyed the last few hours before my birthday officially arrives 12 minutes before 10 am cst. I greeted for a little while. I had a good time. I made my way back to the Upper Room. That's where I entered into my New Year.  LORD, lead the way set before me!

I took the time to read all my birthday greetings and wishes on facebook. Thank You, Jesus! God bless them. How great a gift of life that You have given to me. It's a life worth living, to the glory to Your Holy Name.

Birthdays are special. We should honor them. There are people who don't. That's sad. Then there are people who have birthdays, who are sad. They don't have people to celebrate their life with them. That's sad.

I'm thankful that the Lord has placed people in my life. There were times when a few times whe people forget my birthday nor acknowledge my birthday. It's nice to be thought of and prayed for. Thank You, Father God for thinking of me at the foundation of the world.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...