Saturday, April 7, 2018

Maiden Aunt #52Ancestors 52 Weeks

I searched to see if I had any maiden Aunt who lived to be of age.  I had one aunt who died as a teenager. Other then that, I couldn't find any maiden Aunts to journal about.  Our aunts are a part of the family. They are our parents siblings.

I've notice that some of my relatives who were married but didn't have children.  They were mother figures and father figures to their siblings children and grandchildren. Aunties and Uncles are special people.

On my father's side: His siblings: John  Jr , he had step children. Mary J. Richardson had two adopted daughters, and my father's brother, Paul had a stepson.

On my mother's side: Her siblings: Addison Lankfard's wife had children. Betty M. Weston had no children.  Uncle Ad and Aunt Betty left us with good memories.

Although, some of my aunts and uncles didn't have children, they were loved by many. As we live in life,t God brings us people to love on. Those without children can add to our lives. Indeed they can.

I think being maiden is a gift.  Not every one meant to be married. Not all will become parents. In all we all are apart of some one's life. We add to those in whom God places into our journey in life. May we learn be a blessing to others who cross paths in our lifetime. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...