Saturday, April 21, 2018

Storms #52Ancestors 52 Weeks

I couldn't find any storms on my family connections that I could write about. I can't think of anyone with a name with "storm" in nature. I was brainstorming on this topic.  What storms?

We all have storms during our journey throughout life. Our ancestors had struggles and hardship that they faced. And so do we in our daily life. Storms come and go. They can blow us away.  We have to be strong when the strong winds blows our way. When we fall, we have to get back up and do the best that we can.

I believe that my ancestors believe in God. I've read some of my ancestors stories. I imaged how the could have lived. They had to have some belief system. What they were taught to keep on going. They had hope for something.

Yes, we have to believe in someone. Praying that God to see us through. Life comes with all kinds of surprises. We need a strong foundation to stand on. That's the hope that keeps us going in life .

May the LORD help us face our storms of life.
Amen.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...