Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Reflects Past

Tuesday, 05 February 2008

  • Reflects Past

    On my journey of transformationI am still on my journey with Jesus. Since January 7, 2008, I have been sharing some of my reflectionspast, The idea came about in December of 2007.

    The day was December 28th, 2007. It was about 1:12 PM. I was sitting at my kitchen table. I had some ideas come to me about future blogs. Then as the days went by, I started writing and blogging some of them.

    As I look at my notes, I see that I had about 26 ideas come to me since then. I have share about 8 of them. There are some that I am still pondering. Some I may share in the future.

    As I reflect on my  reflectionspast, I have learned new things about myself. I have been exploring and discovering things. I continue to see more things in the new light that is there.

    From my Book of Thanks and BlessingsFather God, I thank You that I can reflect back on my past. I thank You for the good that came out of my reflections. I thank You for the STRENGTH that I have gain.

    I thank You for the LOVE that You have shown me through those who shared some of their reflectionspast. I thank You for our SALVATION in Jesus. I thank You for HEALING damage emotions.

    I thank You for the open Door of HOPE. I thank You for the DELIVERANCE from past hurts. I thank You for the FAITH to go through things in life.

    I thank You for the SIGNS and WONDERS  that are yet to come. I thank You for the PROVISION that You have laid out for me. I thank You for all that You do in Jesus' name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...