Sunday, February 2, 2014

Following Jesus Christ

Saturday, 02 February 2008

  • Following Jesus Christ

    O Happy Day! 
    The LORD looks down from heaven and sees the whole human race. From his throne he observes all who live on the earth. He made their hearts, so he understands everything they do. NLT Psalm 33:13-15

    Have A Wonderful Week Ahead!
    By the way about football: Super Bowl Sunday. I will watch the game. It doesn't matter to me who wins.  FOOTBALL is football.

    Sunday, February 3rd;
    The 34th Day of the Year: The LORD's Day!
    Gather together in the House of the LORD.
    Come, Let us tell of the LORD's greatness; let us exalt his name together. NLT Psalm 34:3
    Glorify the Lord with me, and let us praise his name together. New Century Version Psalm 34:3
    My child, don't ignore it when the LORD disciplines you, and don't be discouraged when he corrects you. For the LORD corrects those he loves, just as a father corrects a child in whom he delights. NLT Proverbs 3:11-12
    My child, do not reject the Lord's discipline,  and don't get angry when he corrects you. The Lord corrects those he loves, just as parents correct the child they delight in. New Century Version Proverbs 3:11-12

    Jesus, You gave Your life for us "poor." Help me do the same.---Marci Alborghetti

     Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
     At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions. NLT Mark 10:21-22

     Jesus looked at him. He loved him. He said, `You need one thing more. Go home. Sell everything you have. Give the money to the poor people. You will be rich in heaven. So be ready to carry your own cross and come with me.'
  •   When the young man heard that, he was sad, because he was very rich. So he went away Worldwide English ( New Testament) Mark 10:21-22

    On my journey of transformation
    O the joy that I had as I was watching about 20 children and adults being baptized in Church at Friday Night. I noticed that there were some that stated their first and last names. Glory be to God.

    As I was in Church on Friday night, I learned more about water baptism. I recall two days before my water baptism, I was reading from 1 Corinthians 12 during my personal time. That was the first scripture that that we went to on Friday night.

    Then at some point in the service, I have a thought come to me. I read 1 Corinthians 14 on the day of my water baptism. I did not realized that until Friday.

    First Corinthians 14 is speaking about speaking in tongues. I had a thought that I had the indwelling of the spirit that Friday night. I had been wanting the baptism with fire.

    Last year I received two words that I had in my spirit. Those two words were expression and understanding. The same words that I received in 1994.

    A month has pass in this year. I have been receiving some things that are of expression and understanding over this year so far. I am hearing things in new ways.

    Here are some examples. I learned that water baptism is  "being baptized into the Body of Christ, the Church." I am learning more about what it mean to be a Christian. I am learning more about The Church as a "Body."

    I am beginning to see some of questions addressed or answered that I have had. There is a difference in some thing. Even when I am watching Christian TV, I am finding myself more alert and aware of what the minister has to say.

    About those two words, I don't know "what in directly" I will get out of them. The more I continue on my journey following Jesus Christ, I am experiencing some things in new ways. May I walk into more those expression and understanding through out this year.

    2008 is a NEW BEGINNING. I am PRESSING ON! Surely God's goodness and mercy continues to follow me. Thank You, GOD!

    On my journey of transformationO God is so Good to me. He ALWAYS is. Love never gives up.

    From my Book of Thanks and Blessings
    Father God,
    I thank You for this beautiful day that You have given us. I thank You for Hope that comes everyday as we enter into the Door of Hope. I thank You for FAITH that is for today.

    I thank You for the SIGNS and WONDERS that are around those who are looking. I thank You for the PROVISION that is there for those in need. I thank You that we can follow after You.

    I thank You that HEALING that is flowing day by day. I thank You that DELIVERANCE of Your people.  I thank You that You are our Rock of SALVATION

    I thank You that You care for me. I thank You that You are guiding my days. I thank You for the good that comes in Jesus name Amen!

    Have An Awesome Week Ahead!
    May God bless you with some surprises

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...