Friday, July 8, 2011

Who Are My Friends? Who Do I Spend Time With Why?

My #1 friend is God.  I commune with Him through Jesus and the Holy Spirit on a regular basis. There is no greater friend than God.

I have many distant friends and acquaintances from church and the interent. There are a very few close friends. I'm not much of a person to share personal matter with others.

As for my Internet friends and social network friends, they are on facebook and twitter. There are some special ones who I look at what they post. It's nice to see how others are doing. It's a good why to pray for others.

Who Do I Spend Time With?I spend majority of my time with God. I think that I would be lost without Jesus in my life. Besides family, I spend time with some friends.

I have a prayer partner. We come to pray as much as we can on the weekdays. I tend to look on Twitter and facebook to see what some of my friends are doing

May we make the time to be with the people who have influences in our lives. May we learn from one another. May we God help us to be better friends. Amen!

Thanks for reading.Who Are My Friends? Who Do I Spend Time With Why?
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...