Sunday, July 10, 2011

How Do Friends Contribute To My Vision And Take Away From My Vision?

I'm thankful when friends contribute to my vision. They encourage me along the way of life. Life is a journey. It's nice to see that others can relate to what's to be done.

This brings an uplift. The knowing that there are others in approval of what I'm trying to do in life. The good of being a friend speaks out when things come in life.

As for the friends who take away from my vision, it holds me back. I don't want to be around negativity. The idol talk of what I believe to be so. I don't want to be speaking negative that will bring on doubt.

There are things that can be questioned. Why did you do that? There comes a time that make me what to doubt. Am I doing the right thing?

May we know when our friends are speaking from their out of love. May we not be bent out of shape over what we hear others say. May we know the different from negative speaking and correction. May God grant us the difference to know what is correct and what's out of order in Jesus' name Amen.

Thanks for reading.
How do Friends Contribute To My Vision And Take Away From My Vision?
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...