Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Relationships

Here is this session's homework assignment #36 "Relationships"

Each day of the week, identify one of the more prevalent/significant relationships in your life.

Is it working the way you would like it to?

What are your beliefs about why it functions the way it does.

Is there anything you'd like to change about the relationship?

Begin with your thoughts about this relationship - do they serve you?

Do you need to trade up?

How does thinking about this relationship make you feel?

Remember that your feelings are an indicator of your thoughts and when you feel anything negative, it is a sign that your thoughts are not aligned with what you truly want for yourself in this area.

What is your vision (ideal) for that relationship?

Some of my thoughts:
This is an continuation from last weeks assignment.
Thinking questions...
What's working in my relationships?
What are my beliefs in relationships?
What do I need to change?
Do others serve me?
What's needed to trade up?
How do I feel about my relationships?
What is my vision for reolationships?

Thanks for reading.Relationships
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...