Monday, July 11, 2011

My Friends List~ Circle Of Influene: Do Friends Bring Postive Or Negative Energy?

I made a list of my friends. I've been looking over that list.  There are some special  people on my list. They have encouraged me along my journey.

I will admit that I've come across negative and positive energy waves in my life. I think we all do. Life is a challenge. We will run into obstacles on the way. But thank God for friends.

I seen to question the negative eves that come my way. I tend to speak to God on the matters. I don't know things. I do find myself thinking a new way we I'm attacked with negativity. Maybe there is some go in that.

But in the long run, I have learn to withdraw from people who are negative. We all can be offended by what we say to one another. The environment and eves can cause an affect on us. We need to withdraw and regroup. Things can drain us.

I love it when I receive the positive energy coming my way. It energizes me. It's like ti takes me to a new level. It builds me up.

There's some much good in feeling the energy level moving forward. It takes on something new. When I'm around energy makers it brings out some things in me.

I need to decide who are my circle of friends. I see that good friends will speak to me. I see that a lot when I'm at church. Friends come to me as I'm greeting. I also see that on my social network of friends. There are some who communicate. I like that.

I see some support when others communicate with. It's when I can tell where they come from. It's not a game where I have to guess at things.

I see that close friends choose to share some of their lives with me. That brings some experience into light. That helps out in life.

May we take note of who our friends are. May we grew from what others put into us. May we learn to withdraw from friends who are draining us. May the LORD helps us become better friends. May we always see a friend in Jesus. Amen!

Thanks for reading.
My Friends List~ Circle Of Influence: Do Friends Bring Positive Or Negative Energy?
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...