Saturday, June 18, 2011

What Do I Want People To Say About Me?

Good things! That's what I want people to say about me. It's nice to hear people speak good of you. It can bring some more good into others lives as well.

It's a wonderful feeling when I hear good things about me. It brings a confidence inside of me. It expresses what is in me. It's what others can identify to be and in who I am. This reflects some of my values and character traits that I have.

I did take note of what others spoke about me. It was pleasing to my hears. I didn't journal in conversation. But most of what I hear was what we spoken on facebook and while I was greeting at church.

I had some thoughts that I shared on my status. I'm a greeter at the place where I gather together with the people of God. One day, some one came up to me and was pointing at my purse. He had question why was I carrying me purse? I just smiled at the guy. I went about greeting the people.

I posted this happening on facebook. My reply was.... If Queen Elizabeth II can carry her purse and wear her hat while she is greeting the people, Why? O why can't I?

I received some warming comments. Some one said that I look nice as I'm greeting. Another one said that I am a queen. It's good to hear comments like this.

What are they (people) saying (about me) ?
Most are saying that I'm an encourager to them.
They speak of my good qualities.

Who's saying it?
Friends on my websites.
Mainly facebook
Some while I greet at church

What is their relationship with you, if any?
All of the people are my friends and family members.
There are some people I don't know.

How does it make me feel to know that these people are saying such wonderful things about me, even when I'm not there?

Good words bring a warm feeling inside of me. It's like words spoken in due season. People do build me up. Some do speak words of comfort and encouragement to me.

May we learn to be kind to others. May we speak good of those who we speak to and correspond with. May the LORD build our relationship in a loving fashion. May we love one another. Amen!

Thanks for reading.

What Do I Want People To Say About Me?
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...