Saturday, June 11, 2011

Heaven: What Is It Like?

If I could only imagine what heaven is like. I don't think it's like anything we can imagine. What we see on T.V. or at the Movies can't describe how heaven is.

I've been thinking. What can I say about heaven from what I've heard through messages. What I've read in the Bible Revelation chapter 4.

Hear are some of my thoughts with some questions:

Touching heaven:
The idea of walking on gold streets and eyes a lake like glass. What beauty to behold!

Seeing Heaven: This would be beyond my comprehension. Seeing the magnitude of worshippers.

Sounds in Heaven:I think it's loud in heaven. The music, singing and praising God Almighty.

Hearing in Heaven:The sounds of heaven...how wonderful to hear the sounds that can't be heard. It would brings a great feeling inside.

Tasting Heaven: The goodness of God in heaven. What more can there be??  No more sickness or death or sorrow.

Feelings Heaven:Words can't be described.

There are question that came to me as I was thinking about heaven.

Is there a heaven?I believe that there is. The Bible speaks of the heavenly and heavens.

Who or what is in heaven?This is what I believe that's in heaven.
God, the Father, God, His Son, Jesus, God's Angels, Throne room...

What's going on in heaven?Worship, honoring God, Jesus ruling, Jesus judging the nations, Jesus praying and interceding for people, etc

Heaven is a real place. Those who have gone on will go to heaven. I don't think there are bodies in heaven. When people died their spirit goes to paradise.  They are waiting for the resurrection of the body.

There's so much mystery about heaven. I have heard of people stating that they been to heaven. They describe what they saw. We can only believe what we believe.

I believe that I and others who have call upon Jesus as LORD and Savior will be welcomed into "Heaven's Gates". I long for that day.

But for now, I'm staying on the journey that's set before me. I'm looking forward... That day will come to pass. Praise God!

May we use our imagination from time to time. May we set our eyes upon Jesus. May there be joy in our hearts as we go through life. Amen!

Thanks for reading.

 
Heaven: What Is It Like?
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...