Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some Things On Thoughts I Haven't Shared Yet

What some things that have been on my thoughts that I haven't shared? There were some things that are left undone, as it was, so to speak. Things that are brought up in my conversation of thoughts.

I've been years in the healing process. The smoothing away the pain and sorrow of what I and others had to go through. Life stay moves on.

I've been years of  restoration. That came about a new way of thinking. It's been 10 years since the happening. I've came along ways. Still memories are living.

It's been 10 years since the regular Word Of Life church as Word of Life Church. That day on Dec 2, 2001. It was a sad day.

It's will be 10 years this December since the regular choir ended. Many choir members were crushed over the decision. I had a hard time as the year passed by.

Still to this day, I don't know the real reason why things happened the way that they did. The choir just ended. From my recollection, I never heard the acknowledgement of the choir back then. Life just went on.

It was like the choir wasn't a part of the church. I don't condemn the decision of the ending of the choirs. Decisions where made. We went on with life.

It took me about 5 or 6 years to get over what happened. I thank God. I've been in the healed from the matter. It was like a part of me died back then.

As for today, I still worship God. Jesus brought me through. I only returned two times to special choir celebrations. The finally on was about 5 years ago. Or maybe in 2006...I walked away as I have accomplished some things.

I pray that others who were with the regular choir received healing as I have. It was a hurt time. There aren't many regular choir members attending church. Many have move on.

 I don't know how to say what I haven't say about the regular choir. I'm not mad or taking revenge on what happened. It's not that.

It's about how we treat people. We don't see how what we do will affect others. Our judgement can harm others in ways that we don't know.

I pray that things wouldn't happen like this again. When things end there should be a way to end things with respect. We should honor people for what things they bring into our lives.

Through the years, I've have my share of sorrow over the matter of the regular choir. As I look back over things. I've come along way. Thank God!

I'm still worship at the same choir where I was a choir member. It took me a while. But through time I'm still standing.

I believe that I've can recover from things. I think a part of me died when the choir ended. It was a great loss for me. I took the honor of being apart of a worship time seriously. That was taken away.

I can't change what happened. But I can grow from what I've experience. Life is too short to take revenge out on others. I try to see the good in what I've been through.

I see that through it all, I've been drawn closer an closer to God. I've have a deep relationship with Him. I got more good out of what could have hurt me by seeking more of God in the process of being rejected so to speak.

Life is to be lived. I see that in life we have times of disappointments. But through those disappointments we should learn some things. Indeed I have learned to learn some things in my life that bring disappointments.

At times I feel a loss...But in the long run, I have gain some ground.  I feel as thought there is come hidden things in my that have some unforgiveness. I hope that I'm completely gotten over things.

I feel at times there are some things left undone. I have ask God to help me get through things. Things can hold us back from moving forward.  I choose to move forward by the grace and mercy of God.

May we see that when we share what's on our hearts when can be released for things. May we not take revenge on others. May we have concerns of what others may think. May the LORD guide us through the healing process when we are offended or let go from things.

Thanks for reading.
Some Things On My Thoughts I Haven't Shared Yet
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...