Sunday, March 18, 2018

Journey Within

It's been a wonderful 5th Sunday of Lent.  Yes! It's been a great day. God is good. All the time God is good. Thank You, Jesus for this day. Life is beautiful in Him.

Prayer for the week of March 18, 2018
Scripture of the Week Mark 14: 12- 25  March 18, 2018

Some of the tweet and a few thought on Sunday:
One Week away ~ Eight Days away ~ Twenty One days away, ~ In the Pre - Celebration Time ~ Living in the present ~

As I reflected by over this day, it turned out well. Thankful for the people in whom crossed my pathway. There were friends in the Upper Room with me. One brought me presents.

I made my rounds as I went to gather with the church.  It was a nice feeling to see people. There's such the love of God in the people.

I'm thankful for the journey within. When things come in our way, the LORD brings His peace to come the storms in life. That's what I felt today.  As the winds come, the peace of God surrounded me in the midst of the storm. Thank You, Jesus!

 The Church Message for Maundy Thursday. It was a good word by The Last Week Series:  "A Place Called Gethsemane" by Brian Zahnd ~ “We normally see Jesus in control.  In Gethsemane we find Jesus Christ under pressure.” Brian Zahnd.

My Church Life Anniversary is six months away and I'm still on the journey. ~ Thank You, Jesus! It's all about You.  I'm pressing on in the journey. I've come a long ways. I have much more ways to go. In the meanwhile, Living in the present moments of now.

Peace to you as you are on your way to where the LORD is leading you.
Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...