Sunday, March 11, 2018

In The Act of Worshipping God

 The 4th Sunday in Lent! What a Beautiful Lord's Day it is! I did enjoy it!

I had the honor to greet some of the people at Word of Life Church, this morning. Indeed, the children were excited to get to their classes. And it was wonderful to greet some of the group of teenagers from Iowa. Glory be to God on this  Daylight Saving Time  Spring Forward

I had no trouble with getting out of bed on this Daylight Saving Time Spring Forward day. I woke up before my alarm went out. Right now, I'm not tired. Nor am I sleepy. I feel Good! Like I know I should. ~ Living in the present

The Gathering:
In The Act of Worshiping God.

The Last Week Series  Holy Wednesday Lent Message "A Royal Waste of Time" by Pastor Derek Vreeland This was a good message about what worship is.

We should worship God with all that we have in our being. His presence is everywhere. May we learn to acknowledge God wherever we go.  May we be in the act of worship that comes from the heart. May we waste ourselves on Jesus. ~  It's well worth the journey. ❤️

Prayer for the week of March 11, 2018
Scripture for the week: of March 11, 2018, Mark 14:1-11

I hope you enjoy the Last Full Week of Winter before Springtime comes.
I've been seeing the signs of Spring.
There were a lot of robins around town.
The grass is getting greener.
The buds are on the branches.
Yes, Spring cometh!

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...