Sunday, February 18, 2018

Reflections: On Season Of Changes

Friday, 29 February 2008

  • Note: Reflections: On Season Of Changes

    When your calling to move on with God is at hand,
    What should you do?

    Believe That You Heard From GOD,
    Leave What's Behind And Move On With What GOD Has For You To Do.

In all my stay at the Church--- where I have been a part of for all most 15 years, I have seen a lot changes. I have changed in the process as well.  Its called growth and change.

I have seen some people come and some people go. There were some that have moved on into glory in Heaven while others left because of other reasons. When all have to adapt to the changes in life.

In my "Early Christian Years in Church", it was hard for me to get a hold of the thought that people were leaving church. I could not understand why. Some walk away from God. There are some I have not a clue where they are. Then there were some I found out by asking.

I said God don't let me be that way. My prayer to God is I don't walk to walk away from You and I want to keep being a part of the Church. Help me.

With in the last two months, I have seen three people who were on the staff at Word of Life, move on into their season with God. My mind was thinking, What is going on?  I see this as  a "Season of Changes" and I must move on with these changes.

I think that We Are Called For A Season in which God has called us into. When that time comes, we have to make those adjustments and move on. It is hard to say good bye to people who have been around for a while. We have to let them go. Perhaps we will never hearing from them again until we get to heaven.

We are all gifts from God. We should not take one another for granted. We have our talents and our abilities to share with one another. We should help one another in times of need as the Body of Christ as we are able.

In the past 7 years, I have grown less surprised when I hear people leaving the Church. I see this as the moving on with what God wants for them or what they want for themselves as they prayed about their decision. Once I hear the news, I need to wish them well and move on.

I see their "time stayed" as a blessing. I thank God that we cross path in life. I thank God that we had the opportunity to share life together for a season. I don't want to regret when I hear that some one has passed on and I never got to know them.

We all don't know when our time will come. We have to have a season of changes in our lives. Maybe we have to move to another city, perhaps change Churches in the city that we are in or whatever the Lord is leading us to do. May we see change as a next level in life and not something that we have lost in the process. 

 Some Of Those Gone On To Be With The LORD.

I heard the news this week that one of my friends, Frankie H. has gone on to be with our Lord in heaven. Frankie was almost 98. She was a good friend. I love talking with her. She had such wisdom.

I remember when I was very sick with lupus. I needed a kidney biopsy. Frankie encouraged me. She saw me in church one day. She walked up to me and was wondering where I was.

I filled her in on my health issue. As Frankie was fixing my collar, she was encouraging me not to worry and that everything was going to be alright. I believe that God used Frankie to reassure me that He was with me.

I was thinking about other friends. Friends that I believe that God put in my pathway who brought me encouragement. It was how they approach me and the manner in which they spoke to me.

What my friends shared with me made the difference. What they spoke to me was believable. Those words were the right words at the right season in my life.

I Have A List Of People Who I Wish
or Want To Talk To.


Some of this people have already gone on to be in glory with the LORD. Then there are those who I will not have the opportunity to talk to. So I will have to wait and talk to them in Heaven. For one, I pray that the have believed upon Jesus before their time expires on this earth.

I believe that we should take value in the time that we have. Whether it is with our own time that we spend or time that we spend with others. I don't know when my time will come--- when I am called away. Whether to cease doing something and start to do something else, move into another season in life or called to be with Jesus.

I don't know what is on the road ahead for me. I am trying to make the best of what I have. I try to communicate with people the best way I can. There are those who are called to meet me on this road of life. May we meet. May we be a blessing to one another.

I thank God for this road up ahead of me. I believe that I can hear from GOD. I believe that I can  move on forward leaving what's behind and move on in to what God has for me to do.

When Things Have To Changes,
May We Go Through With Those Changes.


May we see what can become of changes. May we not to take others for granted while they are in our present. May we see others as a gift that God has blessed us with. May we show respect and have appreciation toward one another.

From my Book of Remembrance:
Thanks and Blessings:

Father God, I thank You that You blessed me to be a blessing. I thank You that I have that FAITH that is of You. I thank You for the people who have been in my life. I thank You for the people who will enter into my future.

I thank You that there is a Door of HOPE the brings SIGNS and WONDERS for those who are searching for You with their whole hearts. I thank You for Your LOVE that can see been in others.

I thank You for the STRENGTH that is there each day of my life. I thank You for the changes that come into my life. I thank You that You are giving me wisdom to change as changes come in Jesus' name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...