Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hiding Behind Other Names?

Notes: Monday, 24 May 2010

  • Hiding Behind Other Names?

    This thought came to me on February 24, 2010. I was thinking about people how use their nicknames or other names when they do things. What is that? Hiding behind other names?
    I know who have to protect ourselves. People can use our names for their interest. But what's the deal with it?

    I see that blogs sites don't carry someone's name. There are some email addresses don't have people's names on them. I wonder at times who's emailing me?

    It would be confusing if we are looking for someone. What name would we come up with? As I've been searching for my ancestors, I have found that some used their middle names. Other's went by their nicknames.

    It hard to track down people. It's like hiding behind something. It's like not wanting to be found. Not wanting to be bothered.

    I hope that things don't trip people up. Or maybe there are people who don't want to be found. I know that Journaling_Susan is my username

    I don't want to change it again. I could have used my real name. But I choose not to. But there are two sites I use my real name. I'm not hiding behind my name.

    Staying On The Journey,
    Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...