Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Divine Reversal

Note: Thursday, 14 May 2009

  • Divine Reversal

    Can you think of at least one time when  God has been the author of a divine reversal in your life? This was a question during one of our Esther Studies. Here were some example in scripture: Isaiah 61:3, Luke 4:18, Luke 7:22 and Matthew 11:5

    In my group I gave a short testimony of my bout with lupus. There are people who don't know that I had lupus. When other find out, they are surprised. They didn't know that I had been sick.

    Here is my brief testimony about my bout with lupus.
    I wasn't sick that much as a child. It was in my high school years when my joints started hurting. This went on for years and years. I didn't like to go to the doctors in my early days.

    It wasn't until the turn of the century that I started to go to the doctors. When things got worst, it was the smart thing to do. Beside, I had no choice.

    Finally, I got the doctors report of what was going on with my body. It was of lupus. The reports came in 2001 and in 2004. I had been in a lot of pain and swelling for years.

    By 2000 to 2001 the lupus was in blown. It was very serious. I was in a pain and had a hard time doing things. I could not lay down to sleep at nights. I would get out of breath when I walked.

    It took a while for the doctors to figure out what was going on with me. I had to have chemotherapy once a month for 6 months. In 2001 and 2004 after have those treatments I was much better. I had to have two kidney biopsies before the chemotherapy. That's one in '01 and '04.

    If I don't hear the word of the Lord to go to the doctor in 2001, I wouldn't know what I would have become of me. Again in 2004 I had symptoms of lupus. I had to get treated for lupus.

    It's been five years since my last chemo. I can testify that I am not on any medication for lupus. I have no pain or swelling. I feel good.

    There are at times I had the thought of lupus returning. I have to keep believing that I am healed. I can't let thoughts rule my life. God is with me in whatever happens to me.

    I believe that God healed me. I am a witness of what God is doing in His kingdom. I thank God for a divine reversal in my life.

    May we keep believing God as we go through life's challenges. May the grace and mercy of God come to us in our darkest hour. May the glory of God shine  in divine reversal.

    On My Journey Of Transformation.Divine Reversal

    I thank God that He cares for me.
    I am thankful I can live a life Jesus called me to live.

    Doing Life In The Kingdom Of God
    Journaling_Susan

    Psalm 134:2
    Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, And bless the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...