Wednesday, May 28, 2014

God Sends Friends

Monday, 28 January 2008

  • God Sends Friends

    Father, thank You for the special people You have sent into my life. Not a single one has ever disappointed me. ---Debbie Maccomber
    And I thank You Heavenly Father that..
    You heard their cries for help and saved them. They put their trust in you and were never disappointed. NLT Psalm 22:5

    When they cried out for help, you saved them, and you did not let them down when they depended on you. CEV Psalm 22:5

    The Last Tuesday of January: The 29th Day of 2008
    On my journey of transformation
I have been aware through the years, I have come across people who I believe where sent by God for me during the right time and at the right moment in my life. God answers prayers.

I recall not to long after I came to Word of Life Church, I started praying for friends to come into my life. It took me a while to share some things something about myself with others. But through time and with the friendliness of the people who I met, I started to to share a little bit about myself.

As I look back I think: Who is still with me? I still have some friends who have been with me since the early days of at WOLC. I did not get to know them until after we moved on Riverside and Cook Road.

After some years of talking and sharing, I found out that one of my friends came to WOLC during the month and year I did in September of 1993. Also this same friend lived were some of my ancestors lived. Isn't this a small world?

I believe that God sends me friends while my stay here on www.xanga.com . I have come across a friend who lives in the city where some of my ancestors lived. I have a friend who joined Xanga on one of my special days. Isn't that something?

I will say that there are a few friends that I talk to more than others. Weather if it is on or off the internet. I try to find something to say to them on the online throughout the week.

Even if it is"Hope that your was great day!". At times I will receive replies from friends on how their day was. I thank God for faithful friends who share some of their lives with those on their blogsites too.

At times I respond to some friends request for input on things that they are doing. For examples: surveys or some things that they are working on. What are friends for?

From my Book of Thanks and Blessings
Father God, I thank You for being my Friend. I thank You for ALL the appointed people and friends who You send into my life. I thank You for friendship.

I thank You, LORD, that You hear my cry and help me in the time of need. I thank You that You continue to save us day by day. I thank You, that You are always Faithful to me.

I thank You for Your on going PROVISION. I thank You for SIGNS and WONDERS that you allow me to see. I thank You for Your HEALING power that is in me.

I thank You, LORD for SALVATION. I thank You for thinking about me. I thank You for DELIVERANCE of Your people in Jesus' name Amen!

And Father God, I thank You that
The LORD [,Your Son] gives his people strength. The LORD blesses them with peace. NLT Psalm 29:11

Some thing to consider.
Pray the our LORD will make us strong and give us peace. CEV Psalm 29:11
Don't fall into the trap of being a coward-- trust in the LORD, and you will be safe. CEV Proverbs 29:25
In other words....Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but to trust the LORD means safety. NLT Proverbs 29:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...