Saturday, October 26, 2013

What Do I Want People To Say About Me?

Note: Wednesday, 26 October 2011

  • What Do I Want People To Say About Me?

    Everyone wants people to say good things about us. But what are those good things? We want people to see the good in us. Those things that bring out our character.

    We want to become the person we would like others to see. It's what people are saying about us. It brings the good or evn the bad things about us out. May we believe the best for otheres.

    I want people to say that I care about things in life. I want to people to see that I'm a caring person. And that I like to be a friend. I don't like to be a bore or trouble to anyone.

    I like that people note things about me. The things that bring out my good points. This does bring encouragement to me. It's good that people uplift others.

    I tend to speak to people who are willing to speak to me. I don't force myself to speak to people who I think don't want to carry on a conversation. I try to respect others wishes. I hope that others will respect me too.

    I hope that people speak good of me when I'm not around. I've heard of others who knows some of my family members. And what I hear is good things said about myself. That's very good to know.

    I feel wonderful when I hear what others say about me from other people. I get a smile inside of me. There is a good feeling that people do like me.

    May we say good things about others. May we sow seeds of good. May we know gossip about others. May we speak the good of others behind closed doors. May the LORD guide us into what we should say about others. May the word be with care and not harm in Jesus' Name Amen.

    Thanks for reading.What Do I Want People To Say About Me?
    In all that people can see the love of Jesus in me.

    Stay On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...