Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Teen Years

1. My Junior High/Middle School. I went to Truman
    My favorite teacher:  Didn't have one.
      My favorite class: Art and P.E.

2. My best friend...the one I walked to and fro to school.

3. Who/what was popular in fashion? I don't recall.
     Music?
     TV: What's Happening? Sanford And Son, The Jeffersons
     Movie star?

4. I went to Central High School: There were about 2,000 Students
    My favorite teacher
    My favortie class: Art. P.E.
    My favorite activities
    Student govt?

5. I didn't participate in YW/YM (MIA) Girls camp, scout camp/

6. I didn't attend a stake conference.

7. I didn't attend church as much while I was a teen.
    So I don't think I met a general authority or a prophet.

8. I didn't participate in a dance festival/
    However I did go to some after school dance parties in Jr High.

9. I didn't attend General Conference.

10. I didn't attend seminary.

11. I didn't have a boy friend during my teen years.
     So there wasn't a first kiss.

12. I didn't work during my teen years.

13. I don't recall being in school plays or musicals.

14. I didn't take private lessons for music, singing, or for sports.

15. I didn't attend my senior prom.

16. How was my testimony then?
      I believe in God but wasn't in a relationship with Him.

17. About my most traumatic experience....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...