Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Be Thinking About What To Journal

I've been thinking. I first this site because I had a journaling assignment every week for 52 weeks. Well, that ended back on the second week of November 2011.

I was doing some things on tweet. I came across something. It's a 12 week journaling or writing about out family history.

I signed up for it. I see it as a good way to journal. I have seen the outline of the 12 weeks. There are 3 weeks that don't apply to me. I'll have some thing to share.

It's good to have a weekly assignment. It gets me to think. I've been looking at the questions.

Thanks for reading,Be Thinking About What To Journal
Susan

Here's the Assignment:
From Rachel Bruner, your Guide to Latter-day Saints
Welcome to this email course! This is chapter one from the article, "Writing Your Personal Family History" and here are some questions to help you work on your personal history. To start just pick a question to answer and begin writing. You can write just a sentence or two, a paragraph, or a whole page if you want. Remember, you don't have to answer every question!
Chapter 1 Ancestry
Questions and Thoughts to Write About
1. Who was the first of your ancestors to come to America? (Or the country of your residence)
2. Write about your father's heritage.
3. Write about your mother's heritage.
4. Write about your pioneer heritage. (If you don't have any, how do you feel about being the "pioneer" in your family)
5. Write about the oldest relative you remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...