Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What Makes You Laugh?

Here's homework assignment #50 via YOU Journaling
"Laughter is a powerful process. Physically, it raises our endorphin levels which energizes and inspires us, and also heals disease in our bodies. When we're laughing, we are in our most elevated form of alignment.

We are happy and feeling positively and we are light and fun and energetic - all attractive qualities. People have even healed themselves of illness by focusing on things that make them laugh.
This week, write about the encounters, the movies, the books, the jokes, the children, and the conversations that made you laugh. When you pay attention, you will find it easier to laugh.

Make that your mandate for the week and write about your experiences. Also, write about how your laughter affected the environment, the mood, and the events that followed."

Some Of My Thoughts:
Silly things make me laugh.
Great sudden things not nature.
Doing some things for the first time.
Laughing at myself.
I have an uplifting mood.
It changes me in some ways.
It's brings joy into my thinking when I laugh.
Thanks for reading.
Staying on the Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...