Friday, October 21, 2011

Some Of The Silly Things We Go Through

I had a Good laugh yesterday....

One of my brothers and I was talking about red hots. I don't care for them. They are TOO HOT for me. My brother was sharing some of his experiences with red hots. I had good laugh while he was describing what red hots do to him.
I've been there. I know what he experienced. Our eyes get watery. And our nose runs. I seem to cough and try to catch my breath. In the mean while I need water to cool down my mouth.
I can't recall when the last time I had a red hot. It's been a very long time. I have learned my lesson the hard way. No more red hots for me. I have to be careful when I eat candy that is red. I will never know. It could be HOT.
I did enjoy myself. What makes me laugh? Some of the silly things we go through. One of them is eating red hots.

May we learn from what we go through. May we see the humor in what we do. May we make the best of what we do. May we enjoy the journey in where we are headed.
Thanks for reading.Some Of The Silly Things We Go Through,
Stay On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...