Thursday, October 20, 2011

What Laughter Can Do?

The joy of the unexpected things dogs can do. I like dogs. I even talk our dogs. They have their own personality. There are times they do silly things. I can just laugh at what they do.
Laughing does somethings to me. It sets off things. There is some humor that there to laugh at. We all need to laugh through out the day. I try to find things to laugh at.
May we learn that laughing is good for us.
May we just laugh at the silly things that we do.
May the goodness come our way with laughter and joy.
Amen
Thanks for reading,
What Laughter Can Do?
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...