Sunday, August 7, 2011

How Did I Get To Where I Am In My Career?

One part of my life is being a caregiver. I had help some of my family members in daily living for some time. I first started out with my father in about 1982 or 83. Then in 1987/89 I helped out with my mother's care....currently a caregiver to a relative.

During the time of my parents' life they didn't want to go to nursing home. I (with along with some of my siblings) were able to attend to our parents needs. It had become a part of life.

Some one had to care for our parents. At that time in my life I was at crossroad. I had time to care for my parents. Care giving is from the heart.

I saw that my parents needed help. I choose to do what I could. It's good to honor our parents.

Care giving can be stressful at times. There's not much time to self when attending others' needs. But I see a purpose in doing what a caregiver does.

In 1998 I started to care for a disabled relative. It's my current job. I don't know what's next for my career when this job is completed.

I see that I'm making the most of what I do as a caregiver. In all is that I'm making some one else's life comfortable. I don't know what's down the road...

May we see the good in how we got to the place where are go. May we take time the reflect on where I've been. May the LORD direct our foot steps. May we learn from our experiences. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
How Did I Get Where I Am In My Career?Professional Experiences
May we continue to grow in our experiences in life.
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...